Help BENCHS give pets a second leash on life….. and Give to the Max!benchsmedia
It’s almost time to….. Give to the Max! Give to the Max is a statewide grassroots giving event that raises tens of millions of dollars each year for more than 6,000 causes across Minnesota and beyond. Considered Minnesota’s holiday for generosity, donors have given more than $290 million since the inaugural Give to the Max Day in 2009.
BENCHS is once again relying on YOU to help us in our mission to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome dogs and cats. During this statewide event, our goal is to raise $80,000 to provide the best care for the injured, abandoned, homeless, and abused dogs and cats in our shelter.
HELP BENCHS GIVE PETS A SECOND LEASH ON LIFE….. and Give to the Max!
Give to the Max’s Early Giving period begins November 1 and continues through Give to the Max Day on Nov. 16, with random drawings throughout for more than $100,000 in prize grants for Minnesota organizations. Additionally, each donation through GiveMN.org qualifies BENCHS for additional prize grants, thanks to the continued generosity of the Bush Foundation. Through this year’s campaign, GiveMN will award:
- $500 Early Giving Golden Tickets daily on Nov. 1-15
- $500 Golden Ticket prizes every 15 minutes on Nov. 16
- $1,000 Hourly Golden Ticket prizes hourly on Nov. 16
- $6,000 Power Hours, shared among the top three organizations based on amount raised between 10:00–10:59 a.m. and 10:00–10:59 p.m. on Nov. 16
- The grand prize of Give to the Max Day, a $10,000 Super-Sized Golden Ticket, drawn from all gifts made from Nov. 1-16
To follow along with Give to the Max and make a gift to BENCHS, visit https://www.givemn.org/organization/Benchs beginning Nov. 1, and use #GTMD23 to join the conversation online.